Welcome to Shetland’s class blog!

Dear Shetland

Hello and a very warm welcome to our very own class blog.

This blog is going to be a fabulous online resource to stay in touch with learning related updates and materials.

I will be posting weekly homework, class announcements and any other exciting news.

This is an interactive tool for us all to use, so I encourage you to upload your amazing thematic homework too.

I look forward to seeing lots of your wonderful blog contributions here soon.

Take care,

Miss Birtwistle

38 thoughts on “Welcome to Shetland’s class blog!

1. To Ms Birtwistle
    I am very excited to see all the amazing work that Shetland Class will share on this blog!
    From Mrs Milner

1. Hello Mrs Milner

I’m very impressed with all the children’s comments so far. I look forward to seeing more of their great work.

Miss B

2. To Mrs Burtwistle,I am very exited that new homework is coming up.We are happy with you as our teacher and we will always be by your side. From Gabby

3. to mrs Birtwisle im soo exited to see our class blog and so exited to learn and post my learnig
    and do google meet

From Rachel

1. Hello

There is lots more learning to look forward to. Your weekly homework sheets tell you more about what we will be learning the following week. I hope you enjoy it all.

Miss B

1. Hello Kai

You must really enjoy being at school if you want to stay on longer. We love having you at school too.

Miss B

4. Dear Miss Birtwistle
    I am so exited to see all this homework if it is maths i am exited because i love learning
    with you thank you for teaching. From Mariama

5. to mrs Birtwisle im soo exited to see our class blog and so exited to learn and post my learnig
    and do google meet see u on Friday

From Rachel